Monday, August 19, 2013

{ I'm Going to Crossfit }

Bet y'all thought I forgot about this little piece of blog land. Wrong. I'm just petrified of opening it on my work computer. But I continue to strive to get back here more and more. Maybe it'll happen soon. Anywhoo...

We're going to crossfit! And we're pretty damn excited. We always said we'd do this once we moved. Well we found out the other day there is a box around the corner from out apartment. No excuses anymore. So the boyfriend signed us up. We're both pretty unhappy with our bodies and we work really well in team dynamics so hopefully this is the solution for us.

Hopefully we don't leave sweating blood and half dead! Wish us luck!

4 comments:

  1. good luck with crossfit. I wish it wasn't so expensive around here or else I'd probably try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I do crossfit too and love it! If you have him there for support you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome - I'm sure you'll crush it! PS - just found your blog and IT'S AWESOME! Following now :)

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this love this love this! we've been going since march and its my favorite thing about my day, even it if means being up at 4:45am

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment y'all leave, so feel free to leave em!