Linking up with Leslie for another round of Confessions...
|I imagine this is how I would say it if y'all could see me. Let's Confess....|
* That there will be some really hard decisions made in my house tonight involving this horse.
*That I curled my hair this morning, in anticipation of said discussion. I will use any and all tools God has granted me with. including curly hair. Not Sorry.
* Everytime I use hairspray I think of Max at Maxout. Go check her out, she's awesome!
* I have not been motivated this week for work. And I'm going to spend the weekend figuring out how to get back to that motivated state of mind. Better work attitude equals higher commission check, which equals less debt. Mind over matter.
* I do not like my co-worker and I am NOT sorry. He Is A Douche.
* Adopting/Rescuing said horse above is going to be an endeavor. I've got a ton of forms to fill out, sponsorship stuff to set up, and figuring out Quarantine and Layover. This is not as easy as I thought!
* I'm pretty sure Half of South Georgia is on fire. It looks like a nice little burn is going on outside and it smells like it too.
*I think I blogged 5 times yesterday! 5! When I think I maybe posted 4 times last week. Cue ridiculousness.
* I'm beyond grateful to everyone who reads my little blog, and all of my sponsors. I'll be introducing y'all to them super soon, they're pretty awesome ladies.
* I watched the FRIENDS last night of Rachel & Ross having a baby. Even though pregnancy scares me, that is my favorite episode, I'm pretty sure I'll be as angry as Rachel was.
This would be me... except a lot more tears.
* I feel like this about the weekend:
Yep that about sums it up. Y'all have a good weekend!